1. Are you pleasant when you're ill, or are you a grumpy, fussy patient?
Grumpy and whiny, it is the only time I am allowed to be so why not work it for all it’s worth ;)
2. When you find out that school is canceled (due to inclement weather) what is your gut reaction?
We rarely have this unless there is a tropical storm or hurricane, but my first reaction is woooohooo, more beauty rest for mama. I hate school as much as my son does.
3. What is one domestic skill you wish you could improve?
Cooking, I do an okay job, but I wish I could make more really cool dishes. I would also love to be able to decorate cakes and stuff.
4. Do you decorate your home for Valentine's Day?
5. What song is on your mind today?
A New Day Has Come by Celine Dion….Love that song.
6. Do you prefer contemporary movies or classic?
7. How well do you "compartmentalize" your feelings? For example, how well can you put aside a really trying moment to deal with the immediate situation which is not related to the trying moment, e.g., putting aside a tiff with your spouse in order to finish wallpapering a room.
I’m pretty good at hiding my feelings, but then I let them build up and eventually explode.
8. What is the first thing that attracted you to your spouse? (Or if you're single, to your best friend.)
9. When was the last time your heart raced?
hmmm, I’m not sure.
10. What are your memories of Valentine's Day at school?
Roses from boyfriends, Candy and card from friends.
11. If you were going to receive candy for Valentine's Day, which would you prefer?
Reeses, I know it is not elaborate or anything, but I love them.
12. Red or pink?