1. Do you use the labels various charities send you as “free gifts?”
Yes, most of them I already donate too so I don’t feel so guilty for using them.
2. What is your favorite time of day (or night) for skywatching?
Night when the sun is setting. I love the way the sky changes colors.
3. What is the most adventurous you've ever been with trying a new food? (Keep it G-rated please)
Alligator and some other stuff I am not sure what it was. I am not into eating anything that is not normal seafood, (ie: shrimp, lobster, crab), but my friend Greg ordered the sampler at a seafood place and made me try everything on the plate.
4. Have you ever heard a rock sing? (Trust me, there's a reason for this one!)
????, just at theme parks, ya know when the music comes from the rocks in the landscape.
5. If you could learn a language you don't presently speak, what would it be?
Spanish, I know some phrases but I would like to speak it fluently. Mainly so I know what people are saying about me at Disney World ;)
6. Al Capone's tombstone read, “My Jesus, Mercy.” If you could write your own epitaph, what would it say?
I have no clue what I would put, Patrice your good at this make one up for me :)
7. If you were a famous musician who was known by one name, like “Cher,” “Sting,” or “Jewel,” what would it be? It doesn’t have to be your first name, but it can be, if you’d like.
Just Jenny :)
8. Have you ever been inordinately “into” a television show?
(update: I forgot to put my all time fav soap opera GH...the shame I forgot this the 1st time)
9. When you sneeze, do you go big, or do you do that weird “heenh!” sound that makes people think you’re going to blow your brains out? Any other variation we should know about?
I do both and both are awkward
10. Do you still read an actual newspaper that you hold in your hands, or do you get your news elsewhere?
11. Are you a good speller?
12. At what time each day do you start thinking about
LOST is thought about always and lunch I sometimes forget, but usually remember around 3.