When I pulled up Plinko with my BFF Google Images I got this….Price Is Right Anyone?
Anywho on to my Plinko questions for the day:
1. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?
I have no clue, probably 11 years old, because I still have the shoes I wore to my wedding.
2. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety?
Yep, sure did and my stomach is not very happy with me at the present moment.
I bought Samoas, Tag-A-Longs and Dulce De Leche.
I need to Stay Away From the Cookies:
I came across this website in my search for a cookie picture...New Favorite website by the way:
3. Do you know how to ballroom dance? If not, would you like to?
Nope, but I wish that I could.
4. Were you a responsible child/teenager?
5. How many of this year's Oscar-nominated movies did you see?
None of them, isn’t that sad. I want to see Blind Side and Precious.
6. If you're going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself?
Having my own blood drawn does not bother me at all as for other people it depends on who I have to watch having it done, if it is my son I am a nervous wreck…but if it is my husband I’m fine.
7. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
Saturday, because you can sleep in and you have the whole day to do whatever you want .
8. Do you miss anyone right now?
I miss a lot of people, but mainly my friend Mindy.
9. Do hospitals make you queasy?
Not the hospital itself, but some of the smells churn my stomach
That is a hard question, since I am in the remodeling mood I would say Lowes or Home Depot.
Not sure I am reading this question right, I am usually pretty faithful about the name brand items I buy…Like my Jeans for instance, I always buy Gap because they fit right. Is that what you meant Lid?
Either. I am not a very mushy person so I get uncomfortable.
OK ... ready, aim, PLINK! Join in: