1. Do you prefer even or odd numbers? Any particular reason?
Even, not really sure why?
But this picture makes me feel sorry for odd, so maybe I like them both.
2. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being "not at all" and 10 being Carly Simon-worthy, how vain are you?
4, I wouldn’t say I am a vain person. I don’t pride my looks. I more or less pick myself apart, which I am trying not to do anymore.
Or maybe I am vain because
3. Among these Irish stereotypes, with which do you identify most closely? Talkative, Proud, Inquisitive, Love to party, Hot-tempered
Hot-tempered…I know your in shock.
I get annoyed way to easily.
4. How lucky do you consider yourself?
Very Lucky, I have a great family, good friends, and my health is good…What more could you ask for.
5. What is the subject of your favorite post that you've written?
hmm that is a hard one…In the last couple months I would say
Sleep Tight My Angels because this picture is so stinkin cute.
6. Describe March weather where you live in three words.
Rainy Cold Sunshine
7. How apt are you at detecting blarney when you hear it? (Smooth talk, flattery)
If it looks like blarney, smells like blarney, then it probably is blarney.
I would say I have good blarney radar
8. How "green" are you, environmentally speaking?
9. What is your favorite song this week?
Your So Vain, only because it is stuck in my head now….Thanks Lid
10. You are walking along and see a coin on the ground. What denomination does it have to be before you will stop to pick it up?
A penny, I am all about good luck.
11. Complete the sentence: "Every time I look outside my window ...."
I wish it was spring
12. What was the #1 song on the day you were born? See this site to find out.
You Should Be Dancing - The Bee Gees in the US
Dancing Queen – Abba in the UK
Don't Go Breaking My Heart - Kiki Dee & Elton John in Australia
Every body now…..
Break It Down….
And in the spirit of Linda’s Random Dozen this week
Kiss Me I’m Irish