I fired a gun when I was younger and I hated it.
2. Do you know where your childhood best friends are?
Yes, I have found most of them on Facebook :)
3. Do you usually arrive early, late, or on time?
I am usually early, I hate arriving late to anything and people who arrive late irk me.
4. Are you more of a New York or California type?
California, I like sunshine and the ocean.
5. Do you have a special ring tone?
Umm I have several, but my general ring tone is "How Great Is Our God"
6. What is your favorite type of chip?
Cheetos....Is that a chip?
7. Best comedy you've ever seen is ....
hmmm, I'm not sure. I really liked The Proposal that was a pretty funny movie.
8. Have you ever cut your own hair? To quote Dr. Phil, "How'd that work for ya?"
Yes and it was not pretty. I had to get it fixed immediately.
9. If you were going to have an extreme makeover, would you rather it be about your house or your personal self?
My house, I think I am too big of a chicken to go under for vanity's sake.
10. Are you allergic to anything?
Not really Allergic, but I can't drink anything with whole milk or heavy whipping cream in it.
11. Why is it so hard to change?
Because it is so hard to give up the life styles we are accustomed to. Going into the unknown or doing something out of the norm is always stressful.
12. One last question dedicated to February love: CS Lewis said, "To love is to be vulnerable." Please share one example of that assertion or share any thought you'd like to about this topic.
When you give someone your whole heart you are vulnerable to what they are going to do with that love. Is that what you meant???