Friday, January 29, 2010
Thursday, January 28, 2010
This is where I slept last night, yeah I know it’s looks way comfortable right….
I took that nighttime stuff, ya know the one for sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, fever, best sleep you ever got with a cold medicine. Well I must have bought the wrong version because what I took was the cough your head off all night and get the worst sleep you have ever had medicine.. Yeah that one.
Anywho, when I finally managed to pry myself up this morning since ya know the child has to go to school and all and it interrupts my beauty rest…I still vote school does not start til 10, but no one seems to care what I think.
Well well look who jumps right in my spot and snoozes away…
Oh yeah she thinks she in all comfy cozy now, but wait til I show Daddy and she gets in trouble for being in his chair….
or maybe it’s “You woke me up with all your picture taking you psycho so I am getting down.” look…. I can never tell
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
4. Have you ever waited for something in life only to be disappointed upon realization of the goal/object/etc.?
8. Are you more patient with children or the elderly?
9. Did you ever sneak a peek at a present?
10. What is the longest you've ever waited for anything?
11. Who has more patience, you or your significant other?
12. Which of the following songs about waiting is your pick for the best? (OK, you may substitute another, if you like.)
A) Anticipation by Carly Simon
B) The Waiting by Tom Petty
C) Right Here Waiting for You by Richard Marx
D) Wait for Me by Rebecca St. James
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
I used Lolli and Beth’s suggestions and did a toy photo shoot
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Friday, January 22, 2010
LIFE THOUGHTS BY DUCKY
Marriage changes passion.
Suddenly you're in bed with a relative.
I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with 'Guess' on it.
So I said 'Implants?' She hit me.
How come we choose from just two people to run for president and over fifty for Miss America ?
Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I can't even get into my own pants.
I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose fitting clothing. If I HAD any loose fitting clothing, I wouldn't have signed up in the first place!
When I was young we used to go 'skinny dipping,' now I just 'chunky dunk.'
Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.
Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press 'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over? AMEN, AMEN !!
Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can in prison?
Wouldn't you know it....
Brain cells come and brain cells go, but FAT cells live forever.
Why do I have to swear on the Bible in court when the Ten Commandments cannot be displayed outside?
Bumper sticker of the year:
'If you can read this, thank a teacher -and, since it's in English, thank a soldier'
And remember: life is like a roll of toilet paper.. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.
**My friends Mom sent this to me and I thought I would share**
Thursday, January 21, 2010
(inspired by Amo from Where A Woman Shakes Her Tablecloth.)
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
1. So I was thinking about how Jon Bon Jovi never seems to age much. His hair is smaller nowadays, but he still manages to look like a boy somehow. And then that made me think of the story of Dorian Gray. Question: If you physically lock in one age for yourself, which would you choose and why?
22, not sure why I just like that I was skinny and did not have any gray hair, I mean I don’t have gray hair now or anything crazy like that ;)
2. What is the best dish that you cook or bake (your piece de resistance?)
Hmmm, I guess Lasagna
3. When you feel blue, what is one strategy you use to help yourself back to normal?
Go for a walk outside or watch a really funny movie.
4. When was the last time you danced in public?
Class Reunion maybe, it was a long time ago whenever it was.
5. Do you consider yourself a realist or dreamer?
Both, I know I am supposed to pick one, but I day dream a lot and then come back to reality.
6. As a parent, what is one thing that you have done well?
Well according to my son nothing, but I would say I am a good listener.
7. Which is your favorite character on the Andy Griffith show?
8. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you know about Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.?
9. Have you never been mellow? Have you never tried … to find a comfort from in side you? (Sorry, Jorge was singing that song just now, and it just seemed to be perfect timing as I was creating this week’s questions.) REAL question: What is your #1 driving pet peeve?
Fashionably Late people, there is no such thing. Your late and it's annoying.
(I just re-read this question on Linda's page and realized it was a driving pet peeve...guess I need to follow directions better ;), I hate it when people do not use blinkers.)
10. Which color best represents your mood today? Care to elaborate?
Orange, I am going to remove all the Oranges from the trees that I think got ruined in the big freeze so it seems fitting..
11. If your spouse were an animal, which would he/she be?
Bear, soft and cuddly but stubborn.
12. What activity takes up the bulk of your time on an average day?
Laundry, just when you think your done another load magically appears.
**Greg if you read this I need some help on this Orange you glad I blogged today**
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
ahahahahaha I crack myself up…..anywho………..
I need some insight or rather help (….no comments from the peanut gallery I know I need help in general but this is different)
Here is my dilemma, during the big Freeze 2009-2010 we were ill-prepared for what to do with our Orange Trees and now the leaves are all wilted.
I picked off all the Oranges today, some were okay while others were a gushy mushy mess.
So here is my question, will my trees be okay, do we need to trim them back ???
I am perplexed. I might have a mini meltdown if they die. Ya’ll saw what happened to my basil plant (if not go here Bloggography) and I am still highly irritated with myself that I forgot to bring it in.
So….Greg, I mean anyone who can help, Greg…..
Oh and Greg if you so happen to read this I need to know what to do with the lilies now that they are all wilted. Do they need to be cut back ??
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Monday, January 11, 2010
H-Mama is having a giveaway. Pop over to the link and check it out.