This weeks assignment is:
1. Tell how you did at keeping up with your 3 things last week.
2. Get on the scale to get a starting weight.
3. Set some goals.
Here were my goals from last week and how I am doing:
1. Drink more water--- Well I am trying, not quite there yet. I have been carrying it with me in the car instead of a coke.
2. More outdoor activities --- If you read this post, I just wanted some flowers, you would know there should be a big ole check mark next to this.
3. “Just Say No To Chocolate”--- For the most part I have been very good at my one piece a day rule.
Weight: The only reason I know is because the doctor put me on the scale last week. I try to avoid scales at all cost.
I weigh 130
I know some of you are throwing rocks at my blog.
Stop it I can see you.
Hear me out….I am a flabby 130, especially where the bun was in the oven several years ago. I still look like Freddie Crugar got a hold of my stomach from all the stretch marks.
It is my squishy friend that I would like to unfriend.
Goal: I really just want
So there ya go, Pop over to ShortMama's @ Family of Shorts if you want to join in.