Or a list of things I think are helpful if you ever have to go through this.
1. First and foremost- A loving and supportive group of people around you before and after the operation. Without my family and friends I would be in the fetal position crying most days. They have been my rock of support through this whole thing.
2. A Body Pillow - This kind not the straight kind. You will need it in the hospital and at home.
3. A Rice Pack- for your back and for your shoulders when the gas rises to your shoulders from surgery.
4. Massager - also for back and shoulders
5. Yoga Pants - These are wonderful, because they have the core support waist already in them.
7. Comfy Shoes - to go with nightshirt and yoga pants if you want to go outside for your daily walk or ya know the grocery store because seriously who cares right.
8 & 9. Ginger ale & Saltines - They go hand in hand and are a must with the meds they give you.
10. Last but not least a sports bra or one of the many they advertise on TV. You don't want people to stop by to check on you and your girls are flying all over the place...