Friday, May 21, 2010
Thursday, May 20, 2010
The Rules for the Versatile Blogger award are:1. Thank the person who gave you this award----check
2. Share 7 things about yourself---getting to that
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic! (in no particular order…) --- oh goodness this is gonna be hard to do
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award. --- okey dokey
3. I love butterflies…bet you could not tell that.
4. I love all animals…well snakes not so much
5. I think nature is awesome
6. I enjoy photography
7. I think all things have beauty, but sometimes you have to dig deep to find it.
Rules for One Lovely Blog
Now, for the rules! Post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.Pass the award to other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
This week question is what are some of your favorite healthy snacks?
1. Baked chips of any variety
2. Flat Earth, baked veggie crisps…they are good and they have 1/2 serving of Veggie in each serving. My son even likes them.
It is a website by Frito Lay “where women can feel supported in their feelings about diets, beauty, snacking, exercise and body confidence.”It has cute comic strips and snacking ideas.
3. Almonds or Peanuts
5. Kashi snack bars, they are delish
Pumpkin Pie is my favorite
Monday, May 17, 2010
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Michelle Renee Bernard was kind enough to let our school use her water color of cotton candy for our schools penny drive. We are in desperate need of a pavilion for our playground and we have raised over $1000.00 already…WooToTheWhoo ☺
Check out Michelle’s blog:
Here are some of the pics. The top 6 classes to raise the most money gets to have a cotton candy party.
Monday, May 10, 2010
My day started off with dropping a can of coke in the school parking lot and then it proceeded to spew coke from the bottom of the can everywhere so I am grabbing paper towels like a mad woman to try and stop it, finally got a cup and poured what was left of my drink in it…Grrrrrr
Then I leave the school and come home. I step out of my car to find my headlight assembly dangling by a few wires from my car.
Grrrrrrr, I think I should go back to bed and try again tomorrow.
Friday, May 7, 2010
I have been messing around with my trial version of Adobe Lightroom
I used the Direct Positive Pre-sets with some photos I took at a butterfly garden near us and I think I am addicted….I think I might go into serious withdrawals when my 30 days runs out.
Carnival hosted by Lolli over at Better in Bulk