The rules of the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award are to:
1) Thank the person who nominated you.
Thanks Military Wife and Pug Life. You are the best. Always giving me good stuff to blog about and all these fancy awards.
2) Answer 10 getting to know me questions asked by the person who nominated you.
Here are my 10 questions I have to answer or ELSE
1) What is one trend, beauty or fashion, you cannot stand?
Beauty: Matte lipstick and gloss. I like to shine and sparkle. I have no room for matte in my life unless it’s foundation to contain my greasiness!!!
Fashion: Tight leggings worn as pants with a shirt that is not covering your booty! Works my nerves. Unless your going the gym or you’re a child just don’t.
2)If you could remove all the fat and calories from any food, what would it be and why?
Definitely donuts cause they are my favorite guilty pleasure and maybe cheesecake I love that too. Okay that was two I cheated!
3) What famous person makes you want to puke?
Not sure they make me want to puke but the Kardashians cause I am sick of seeing their face plastered on everything. I do like Khloe though.
4) What song do you sing (loudly) and dance (obnoxiously) to when you are by yourself?
I do this to a lot of songs so pretty much any song on the 80’s or 90’s iTunes station but I have had Rachel Platten’s Fight Song on constant rotation in my brain so that would probably be it at the moment.
5) What was your favorite Halloween costume you ever wore?
When me and my friend dressed as babies for a Halloween party. It was comfy and we had baby bottles for our drinks so no spilling. Plus we could go right to bed after the party without having to change. SCORE
6) If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?
Walk around and see who is really talkin trash about me behind my back & scare the bejesus out of them. Muhahahahaha
7) What is the stupidest excuse you’ve ever used to get out of doing something? And did it work?
Hmm I am not sure but I don’t know if I would give it away cause it might be really good and I might need it in the future.
8) What is something that truly grosses you out?
Chewing with your mouth open. I don’t want to see your food!!!
I actually don’t think I have. I may have given it to someone but fully disclosed it wasn’t for me and I thought they might like it. But actually wrapping it and passing it off as if I bought it don’t think I ever have.
10) If you could go back in time and tell your teenage self anything what would it be and why?
3) Nominate 10 more bloggers by asking your own 10 questions:
You know the drill I lost all my blog buddies during the big Instagram boom….Damn you Instagram!!!!
**Sorry the wording is all jacked but live writer would not let me fix it and it was ticking me off so I quit messing with it.**