If not, you better print this baby out and slap it on ya
1. On a scale of 1-10, how superstitious are you, honestly?
2, I am just not that superstitious
Drawing a complete blank.
Oh wait I know, me and my friend Becky had the task of making a poster for one of the teachers at my sons school and we totally rocked it.
I am sure there are other things that I have conquered, but I can’t think of any.
3. If I peeked in on your day like a mischievous little leprechaun, at what time would I most likely find you blogging?
9ish, when Bub is off to school.
4. Re springing forward for Daylight Saving Time, is there anything you've ever been really early or really late for?
Funny story, several years ago me and my husband forgot to set our clocks back and we showed up for church an hour early and could not figure out why no one was there. We thought church had been cancelled and no one gave us the 411, so we went home and called the church and felt like total morons when they told us to set our clocks back.
5. What are you most looking forward to concerning Spring?
Spring Break, I can’t wait to sleep in and have a whole week to do whatever.
And I can’t wait for Red to start blooming…I love the colors of spring.
6. Shamrocks are the national flower of Ireland and are picked on St. Patrick's Day and worn on the lapel or shoulder. Do you wear green on St. Patty's Day?
I either wear a green shirt or a button so no one feels the need to pinch me.
7. One of Caesar's assassins, Casca, said, "But, for my own part, it was Greek to me," which of course means he didn't understand something. Probably his own lines in the play. Anyway, what is something that is "Greek to you," something incomprehensible or indecipherable?
I used to be able to sew when I was in 4-H, but now I have become sewing stupid with age and I mess it up every time.
8. Is March behaving more like a lion or a lamb where you live?
Lion, definitely. I had a base tan this time last year, but since the arctic blast decided to hit Florida this year I am white as a ghost.
9. "An extra yawn one morning in the springtime, an extra snooze one night in the autumn is all that we ask in return for dazzling gifts. We borrow an hour one night in April; we pay it back with golden interest five months later." -Winston Churchill. If you had one extra hour per day every day, what would you do with it?
Relax and enjoy the day for that hour
It seems like all my days are a blur of errands, volunteering, laundry, dishes, try to cram a workout in then on to homework, soccer and sleep… I kinda feel like that movie Ground Hogs Day where my day just keeps repeating itself.
10. Legend says that every Leprechaun has a pot of gold hidden deep in the Irish countryside. Aside from real gold or money, what material item would be in your dream pot of gold?
My dream pot of gold would be a whole house remodel
If I ever see this guy
or this guy
From the DIY network at Home Depot or Lowes I am going to follow them until they come home with me
11. "The best things are nearest: breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of God just before you." Robert Louis Stevenson. Look around you right now and tell us about something essential or beautiful very near you that you take for granted every day.
A picture I have in my front room that says He is Risen From the dead and behold he goeth before you
12. Just for a bit o' fun, clickhere (www.blogthings.com/irishnamegenerator/) and then report your Irish name. Mine is "Zoe O'Sullivan." I love it!
Pinching Protection Card Compliments of: http://leehansen.blogspot.com/