1. How good are you at delaying gratification?
Not so great, in regards to shopping if I see something and I want it I usually buy it if it is a reasonable price… I am a thrifty shopper so if it is not on sale I usually do not buy it until it is on sale.
2. Maybe a marshmallow wouldn't be too difficult a temptation for you. What food (or anything else) would be most tempting?
Macaroni and Cheese
3. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being saintly) how patient are you?
4, I am not a very patient person, but I am working on it.
4. Have you ever waited for something in life only to be disappointed upon realization of the goal/object/etc.?
I am sure I have been, but I can’t think of anything at the moment.
5. Are you a person who takes shortcuts?
Depends on what the project is.
6. Which line is hardest to wait in?
Starbucks…..ahahahaha just kidding…..no I’m not……really ummm probably the lines at theme parks, because you usually have a very grumpy child with you who does not want to wait…..Happiest Place On Earth….Whatever.
7. Did you wait to discover the gender of your unborn child until its birth?
No I had to know because everyone (ahem…Patrice) wanted me to have a girl, but God feels our family just can’t handle that….My poor parents have all grandsons.
8. Are you more patient with children or the elderly?
9. Did you ever sneak a peek at a present?
No, I like to be surprised
10. What is the longest you've ever waited for anything?
11. Who has more patience, you or your significant other?
My husband definitely has more patience than me.
12. Which of the following songs about waiting is your pick for the best? (OK, you may substitute another, if you like.)
A) Anticipation by Carly Simon
B) The Waiting by Tom Petty
C) Right Here Waiting for You by Richard Marx
D) Wait for Me by Rebecca St. James
I guess C, but I also like this song
wait for you by elliot yamin
because of the melody and it’s catchy. And now that I have listened to it I will not be able to get it out of my head so let’s all dance….
Have A Great Day and Pop Over to Linda’s so we can find out your Random Dozen.