1. So I was thinking about how Jon Bon Jovi never seems to age much. His hair is smaller nowadays, but he still manages to look like a boy somehow. And then that made me think of the story of Dorian Gray. Question: If you physically lock in one age for yourself, which would you choose and why?
22, not sure why I just like that I was skinny and did not have any gray hair, I mean I don’t have gray hair now or anything crazy like that ;)
2. What is the best dish that you cook or bake (your piece de resistance?)
Hmmm, I guess Lasagna
3. When you feel blue, what is one strategy you use to help yourself back to normal?
Go for a walk outside or watch a really funny movie.
4. When was the last time you danced in public?
Class Reunion maybe, it was a long time ago whenever it was.
5. Do you consider yourself a realist or dreamer?
Both, I know I am supposed to pick one, but I day dream a lot and then come back to reality.
6. As a parent, what is one thing that you have done well?
Well according to my son nothing, but I would say I am a good listener.
7. Which is your favorite character on the Andy Griffith show?
8. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you know about Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.?
9. Have you never been mellow? Have you never tried … to find a comfort from in side you? (Sorry, Jorge was singing that song just now, and it just seemed to be perfect timing as I was creating this week’s questions.) REAL question: What is your #1 driving pet peeve?
Fashionably Late people, there is no such thing. Your late and it's annoying.
(I just re-read this question on Linda's page and realized it was a driving pet peeve...guess I need to follow directions better ;), I hate it when people do not use blinkers.)
10. Which color best represents your mood today? Care to elaborate?
Orange, I am going to remove all the Oranges from the trees that I think got ruined in the big freeze so it seems fitting..
11. If your spouse were an animal, which would he/she be?
Bear, soft and cuddly but stubborn.
12. What activity takes up the bulk of your time on an average day?
Laundry, just when you think your done another load magically appears.
**Greg if you read this I need some help on this Orange you glad I blogged today**