I feel like a little ball of stress lately, I have been running around like a crazy lady.
I feel like that movie Ground Hogs Day, because the last two weeks have consisted of this:
- Waking up a child who does not want to go to school
- Want to pull my hair out
- Get to school either drop him off or go in to volunteer
- Off to run errands and attend appointments
- Grab a bite to eat, then feel gross because I ate to quick, feel a dull headache coming take some excedrin
- Back to school to pick up Bub
- Home to take a 15-20 minute break
- Try to do homework with an uncooperating participant
- Want to pull my hair out, head is starting to throb take some more excedrin
- Then try to find something for dinner because I have yet again forgotten to take something out...errr
- Hubby gets home late and he is tired and stressed
- Get food in everyone
- Me and hubby try to fold clothes, unload dishwasher, run vacuum
- Try to do a post, too tired and my computer hates me, keeps freezing up....errrr. Me and photobucket are no longer friends. I log onto facebook real fast, check on everyone, get off because my head is starting to pound now.....
- Take some more excedrin and watch a few seconds of T.V. before my eyes close on me while laying on the couch from the lovely migraine I aquired during the day.
- 4/17 - Nada, Migraine
- 4/18 - Rummage Sale at school, moved a lot, ate dinner with my BF's parents that are moving (I will post pics later) -- ended up with a Migraine before the night was over..ughhh
- 4/19 - Nada, Migraine
- 4/20 - 30 minute Walk
- 4/21 - Nada, Migraine
- 4/22 - hopefully no migraine and I can squeeze a walk in today
**Almost Forgot -- Happy Earth Day**