Well how has this experience changed my life..hmmm..That was the question right?:
- I have gained new blogging friends
- I don't feel so bad when I can't get motivated, because now I know
their are other slackers just like meI am not alone;)
- I have walked my little tush off all in the name of 30x5, because I did not want to disappoint Linda or my blogging friends, nothing like being
bulliedencouraged to get you motivated to exercise.
- I actually feel better since I am getting off my rump and not being a big ole blog potato all day.
- I have gained a new appreciation for Kashi Bars.
- Still hate my treadmill, but it is a mean to an end:(
- I hope I have lost a pound or two, but I have no scale on vaca to tell me??
Can't wait for the next challenge Linda :)